Cookies & how they are used
How the Company uses your data
The Company uses data about you in the following ways:
* To provide you with access to parts of the Website;
* To allow you to purchase goods on the Website;
* To allow you to supply the products or services you have requested;
* To collect payment from you;
* To contact you about your orders and requests;
* To use and analyse the information the Company collects so that the Company can administer, support, improve and develop the Company’s services;
* To tell you about important changes or developments to the Website;
* To tell you about other products and services which the Company offers which may be of interest to you. The Company only does this if you have agreed to receive this type of information;
What are cookies?
Most websites us cookies, or HTTP cookies, which are small text files that are stored on users' computers when using web browsers (the program you use to access the internet). They are used by websites for many different reasons, but most often to serve appropriate information for visitors or to enhance visitors' experience, or to help us understand how visitors use the website. Whatever cookies are used on this website, they do not identify you as a person, but as a computer and whether that computer has used the Website before.
Cookies used on our site:
Google Analytics and Addthis; Google Analytics is Google's visitor analysis system, allowing us to measure general data about anonymous visitor traffic. Addthis is a feature that allows you to share a page with your social network, via Facebook, Twitter, email and a range of other external social websites:
The exact cookies used are:
|sic||This cookie is used to remember that the informed cookie notice has been displayed to you the user on the Skylight Media website.|
|__utma||Google Analytics. Further information can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
|__atuvc||AddThis. Further information can be found at http://www.addthis.com/privacy|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||A cookie that ASP.NET uses to store a unique identifier for your session. The session cookie is not persisted on your hard disk. ASP.NET session state identifies requests from the same browser during a limited time window as a session, and provides a way to persist variable values for the duration of that session.|
If you would like to disable, delete or control cookies on your browser, please follow the appropriate link for your browser below:
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.